The Smile Mission (“The Smile Mission Florida,” “we,” “our,” and/or “us”) recognizes your privacy and understands the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us while browsing TheSmileMission.com or using this website to purchase our product or services (collectively called “Services”).
Information We Collect
When you visit this website, The Smile Mission automatically collects certain information about your device, such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and certain cookies installed on your device. As you browse the website, we may also collect information about the individual web pages you visit or explore, the websites or search terms that brought you to this website, and information about how you interact with the website. We call this automatically-collected information “Device Information”. When you buy our Services or try to make a purchase through this website, we may ask you for certain information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment
information (including credit card details, email address, and phone number). We refer to
this information as “Order Information”. Additionally, when you sign up for an account, register to use our Services, participate in our surveys, or sign up for notifications or updates, we may ask you for your name, user name, email address, location, and phone number. We call this type of information Login and Registration Information.
Your Personal Information comprises your Device Information, Order Information, and Login and Registration Information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect about you:
● To provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
● To personalize your experience on this website;
● To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality for your user experience;
● To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services,
● To provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
● To provide you with marketing and advertising materials, such as newsletters, offers, etc. that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
● To send you text messages and push notifications;
● To facilitate transactions and payments;
● To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
● For compliance purposes, including enforcing our TOS or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
● To optimize this website
How We Share the Information We Collect
We do not share your Personal Information with any third party unless it is necessary to do so to fulfill your request or order. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors and Service Providers. For instance, we may provide your Order Information to our delivery partners to fulfill your order.
We may also access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is required to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, and respond to court orders, search warrants, a subpoena, or other legal requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In case we need to share your Personal Information outside of the reasons mentioned above, we may also notify you and ask for your permission.
Do not track Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
If you are an American resident, you have the right to access any Personal Information we collect and hold about you when you visit our website. You also have the right to ask us for your personal information to be corrected, updated, or deleted. You can also unsubscribe from our promotional emails or opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us by writing to us via email. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through our email. Changes
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to raise a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Thesmilemissionflorida@gmail.com.